Is there any browser with comment submit option like bolt??? If u know any browser that got Submit option, then plz let us know.. I really need that
Special browser
21 replies
458 views
comment? where do these comment fit? cant understand
Actully i want to use facebook full page with mobile... But i can't submit cmnt on full site with opera.
Absent for me
use ucweb.
Go to (www.facebook.com/html) and ur facebook would open in full site.
K dats gud tin but my opera opens coment
I only use the browser built into my phone,which is mozilla..fb works fine..
I dont know much about this
uc browser
what mobile app is similar to bolt.I can't acces bolt.
I think uc browser works for this.
Who knws hw to open a new email wit opera mini?
opera mobile browser works really well it will open fb comments..my wife uses it it works fine..give it a try.
Male1974: I only use the browser built into my phone,which is mozilla..fb works fine..
wat phone do u use ?THIS IS NOT FOR ALL HANDSET. SO IT IS BAD SITE AND BROWSER.
I need for opera mini
Uc should work for you. Try it.
opera mini 4.4 is also better
Uncheck mobile view, so u'll get pc view of fb
Use web address than wap/mobile address..