three idiots
26 replies
304 views
I heard abt it,hv never seen it
i luv it
that movie to watch is definately a waste of 90 minutes
it's a bollywood movie, and u can watch it as many time as u can. . .
nice & superb film
all is well with 3idiots nyc muvi
they are hunks
Yeah it was nice... I always love to wait for Amir khan movies in last moths of every year!!! Blockbuster movie he give
3 idiots is a meaning full movies .so many people learnt it.gud movies make
Great movie give 5/7.
ya.. its superb film.. hats of aamir khan, director and the writer chetan bhagat
Co0l movie
All is well..ths movie ful wid comedy
G8..MOVIE..
AAMIR KHAN,
MADHAVAN,
&
SHARMAN JOSHI..
D 3 IDIOTS rockz diz movie..
Its my fevourite bollywood movie
I like it.
M not tired to see this film over n over again.
nice movie 10/10
i liket it..
hmm good movie dear, 