I cant save the internet settings from my provider,it states authentification failed settings discarded. I need your help!
Internet settings
12 replies
183 views
swory!i dont know
Contact service provider, they can help you.
poborsky: @Vipul I have contacted them, they said they'll call me but I have'nt hear from them.
wait then,it's a server problemgo to mannuforall on google search to any query of mobile
Access is failed i need ur help.......plz....
Go 2 ur service provider office for d internet settings
Helo palz and staffs, if u wuld permit me to help wit the manual configuration settings for any network. I wuld be grateful.
Check your phone and see if it is not filled with settings, if so delete some.
sounds like a firmware problem,contact cs or try updating it..
Contact ur customer service 4 help.
Which handset are u using
try deleting some previous settings
it may happen due to settings memory full and than save the settings