2WAP

Let's talk about LIFE

11 replies 125 views
I feel that life is just an acronym L. I. F. E and it is Living Instead of Feeling Extinct if you have a problem and feel you are not accepted,just live ur life Happily.smileysmileysmileysmiley not smiley;(:@
#2
Live your life with caution cos life's an illusion you might think your seed is covered not knowing that it is only undergoing germination
#5
Now I'm :|...a minute I feel life is easy...& another minute it's bad...I guess life's dynamic; but FACE IT..,no matter the trouble life brings,Never give up.
#6
Sometimes life's easy Sometimes life's hard a minute U are happy And the next U are sad but live your life like birds who never think of what they would eat most times they see solid foods and are unable to bite because of no teeth... Live your life like ants always hustling as small as they are they............

Log in or join to reply.