Yesterday, I could no longer download pics, and I tried everything about adjusting the phone. Whatever I try, the phone just says, format not recognized. But today, I wanted to see what happens if I just take a pic myself. So I opened the camera and klicked - and the pics I take just come up as a blank, the phone doesn't just refuse to download, it also no longer takes photos with its own camera.
Does it mean the phone just has a defect with the pics, but everything else still works?
Is My Phone Faulty?
9 replies
73 views
ifu are saving ur photos in memory card thts flash card thentry to take pic again using another location of saving in phone memory
Thanks! I've managed to take a pic with the camera by shifting the place where they go, but the downloads from the net still don't work.
if your using nokia s60v2 and have coreplayer installed uninstall that as i rember my downloade images woudnt open when coreplayer was insalled ,it decides it wants to associate all media with itself causing probs opening web images with default browser
seems software problem facing...bcz both don't work together so u restore once so its works normal
if u still have prb make one backup to ur mobile in ur laptop or home pc and then format ur mobile fully then try download if its android its difficult
TheMouse: Thanks! I've managed to take a pic with the camera by shifting the place where they go, but the downloads from the net still don't work.
Look like you already found the problem Try changing the download folder like the above posters said.
post what happened now......
Hentai: Look like you already found the problem
why dont you do the same with net download? shift the place for download. If you use default browser then the place will be default also, but if you use 3rd party browser like opera mini or ucweb you can choose where to placed your download files
true