HOW OFTEN DO YOU DRINK WATER IN A DAY .SOME DRINK BEFORE AND AFTER EACH MEAL,SOME EVERY ONE HOUR,SOME EVERY NOW AND THEN what about ' YOU '.
DRINKING WATER
20 replies
141 views
Mostly after every meal bt i drink in seperate times
I drink alot of water, atleast 4 litres per day.
Quite a lot. I drink a litre in the morning, and about three while at college, I also have one with dinner. So, 3-5 litres per day! 
Betwn 1 hrs gap.
I'm a water fanatic- absolutely love drinking water!! I have this habit of drinking 500 ml each time and I also take generous sips in between 30 minute intervals. Altogether I would say I drink about six litres per day!
I just drink water when i get thirst and after eating. From now on i try to drink more water atleast 8 glasses a day
One litre is must for me when i wake up in the morning,..
i drink alot of water,it helps flush out the body
Any neccesary time
Hmmm.,
I drink 4 litres a day.
i drink water always its good for the body
I drink water when I m thirsty
wen i feel thirsty 
after food nd each tym i get thirsty
any time...
I'm always thirsty, 4liters pd
i drink 5litres of water..
I love drinking water. Maximum 4 liters a day,sometimes on hot days its more than 6 liters
Eeprom: Awwee hiya zelle belle emo60# im very glad to see your still here 
You wont get rid of me that easily