2WAP

broken angel

4 replies 65 views
You showed him all the best of you But I'm afraid your best Wasn't good enough And know he never wanted you At least not the way You wanted yourself to be loved And you feel like you were a mistake He's not worth all those tears that won't go away I wish you could see that Still you try to impress him But he never will listen Oh broken angel Were you sad when he crushed all your dreams Oh broken angel Inside you're dying 'cause you can't believe And now you've grown up With this notion that you were to blame And you seem so strong sometimes But I know that you still feel the same As that little girl who shined like an angel Even after his lazy heart put you through hell I wish you could see that Still you try to impress him But he never will listen Oh broken angel

Log in or join to reply.