A couple were lying
in bed together on
the morning of
their tenth
wedding
anniversary when
the wife says
'Darling, as this is
such a special
occasion, I think
that it is time I
made a confession.
Before we were
married I was a
hooker for eight
years.. The
husband ponders
for a moment and
then looks into his
wife's eyes and
says, 'My love, you
have been a
perfect wife for
ten years, I cannot
hold your past
against you, in fact
maybe you could
show me a few
tricks of the trade
and spice up our
sex life a bit?' She
says 'I don't think
you understand,
my name was Tom
and I played rugby
for Wales ...
*h00ker*
11 replies
107 views
oh f**k.. poor guy..
good joke friend..
Ow man! I took an arrow in knee.
Haha
guy always think of that. Girl and guy think differently
dats realy funny
Haha nice
Raghu8055:
nice joke
G8 Joke...