2WAP

Someday (a dedicated song)

5 replies 55 views
Someday you'll gonna realize One day you'll see this through my eyes But then i won't even be there I'll be happy somewhere Even if i can't I know You don't really see my worth You think you're the last guy on earth Well I've got news for you I know I'm not that strong But it won't take long Won't take long Coz someday, someone's gonna love me The way, i wanted you to need me Someday, someone's gonna take your place One day I'll forget about you You'll see, i won't even miss you Someday, someday But now I know you can't tell I'm down, and I'm not doing well But one day these tears They will all run dry I won't have to cry Sweet goodbye Coz someday, someone's gonna love me The way, i wanted you to need me Someday, someone's gonna take your place wo oh oh One day I'll forget about you You'll see, i won't even miss you Someday, I know someone's gonna be there Someday, someone's gonna love me The way, i wanted you to need me Someday, someone's gonna take your place One day I'll forget about you You'll see, i won't even miss you someday, someday oh yeah yeah

Log in or join to reply.