NOKIA VS BLACKBERRY
17 replies
124 views
I personally used to be an avid Nokia fan until I got myself a BlackBerry.
hence, all that interests me now is chatting using my BB, not Nokia. What do you mean "show how Nokia and BBM chat work and the differences"?
nokia for me i need more than just jave .i guess the priveacy msging is good in blackberry but here in uk the summer rioters using blackberry messaging has changed that
No doubt Nokia because of the durability and easy interface.
Depends on the model and what you are looking for in a phone, but I personally think that blackberry is much better for emails and is relatively stable for Internet browsing!
BlackBerry is the father of Nokia and apple is the grand son of them,,,,,,
BB is forever solid bt free me my NOKIA
Nokia is better
Nokia is better than bb
bbm is good for all nokia is not proper
What do you expect when you have advanced responsibility. BB producers kept there ram size on the high side that's why nokia can't be faster. With my BB, I still fan for nokia
If anyone offerred me a nokia or blackberry i will prefer nokia hence i have not used blackberry since
bb b da best bt nokia...... 100
Nokia is de one for me 2 download and chat. I dnt like black berry more than Nokia.
i use blackberry, my wife uses nokia and hers doesnt or cant do half what mine does.
Nokia . . My is N95 .
Nokia is numb 1
___THe_BosS_: BlackBerry is the father of Nokia and apple is the grand son of them,,,,,,
I dont think so.