I am looking forward to buy a qwerty phone under rs. 6500. what phone do you suggest and please note 'i hate samsung', only advice me about either sony or nokia.
Currently I heard alot about Nokia C3 which has wifi and is a good phone, the other one nwe is sonys Chat CK13I which is also qwerty.
What are your suggestions, does anyone know when is nokia launching the ASHA series in india?
Phone reviews.
15 replies
69 views
When you have Nokia C3 in your Mind go for that or go for Nokia C2
Nokia has always been the phone of choice with me. Good quality.
Yes I prefer Nokia too.
EloraM23: Nokia has always been the phone of choice with me. Good quality.
i will suggest nokia in any case....
Whichever you buy see that its nokia...
i suggest you go 4 C7 or C6-01 thats a nice nokia phne with qwerty key
Nokia is gud
what is that rs? 
the nokia newest modelz down in the market with lowest rate? Samsung galaxy 1190..sR.* 14400.Rs
Nokia C3
535.sR**Rs.6439
Nokia 5233..524.SR**
Rs.6325
Nokia C2-06...399.SR
Rs.4900
Nokia C2-03...383.SR**
Rs.4853
Nokia X2..380.SR**
Rs.4814..
Nokia C2-02...355..SR**
Rs.4308...
Blackberry.bolt,,890SR.**11and above? Suggest 0ne and buy? 
nokia2700c
I can understand y u hate samsung, few months back i was reading a review where it was described as a ''shxtbox''
sharky has given some good options that u can consider
and if ur waitng for Asha, u'll have to wait till next year as the release is early jan
Nokia C3 will be good choice if you choose it.
Whats your review on nokia c3? Your using it 
Ginamarie: I can understand y u hate samsung, few months back i was reading a review where it was described as a ''shxtbox''
sharky has given some good options that u can consider
and if ur waitng for Asha, u'll have to wait till next year as the release is early jan
EpicIncognitO: Whats your review on nokia c3? Your using it 
Yup im a user I am a fan of 2g anyhow as its just fast enough for me. I heard alot of good things about C3 but then I am waiting for the asha series dual sim qwerty phone.
Ginamarie: Yup im a user
& i hv had no problems with it, but sum things to keep in mind, im not a fan of the camera/video recording, but it hasnt effected me since i use my camera
also its has no word documents so u'll have to rely on ur laptop for that
and its 2G if ur lookin for 3G then its not for u
U can go to croma & take your time & check out different models, but i would advise u not to buy from there, nokia priority is the place to buy 
Nokia c5