GAL: I HATE YOU GET LOST
I DON'T WANNA TALK TO U THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER.
BOY: WHAT HAPPENED? I DIDN'T HOOK UP WITH ANY GAL I LOVE ONLY YOU.
.
.
.
.
GAL: SHUT UP I DON'T WANNA BE WITH U, U DIDN'T LIKE MY STATUS ON 2WAPWORLD
BEST BREAK UP
19 replies
134 views
Hahahahaha
hehe funny one nice
now leave anger we all comes here to like ur status now decised who that lucky person who says u such ahe don't see toward me .im not the right person im merely comment for points hahaha
now leave anger we all comes here to like ur status now decised who that lucky person who says u such ahe don't see toward me .im not the right person im merely comment for points hahaha
Nice joke
Gosh lol crazy
Waoh
i mean 
are this some joke?
hahahahh.,
Nice...