Best romantic movie..
25 replies
260 views
Many but one of them Jab we met and TMRD
kaho na pyar hai 
Adam nd Eve
who luvs me
hi guys i"m 4m turkey the vest romantic movie i ever seen is love actually
hum dil de chuke sanam
kamasutra
haza23: hi guys i"m 4m turkey the vest romantic movie i ever seen is love actually
Watch Roman HolidayTitanic
DDLJ EVER
love on the dance floor
Stairway To Heaven & Titanic
I can't remember the last time I watched romantic movies.. Maybe I have but I kinda forget.. And, I feel like even if the movies are categorised to be romantic, I still think they aren't.. But so far, for me the romantic movie would be The Holiday be Kate Winslet.
luv actually is de best
titanic.................
love titanic ever..fullhouse,the mistress
Titanic
Davedas terenaam
DDLJ
"Technically" it isn't a romantic movie but I loved the romance in Wall-E, I thought it was really sweet, made even better by the lack of any real dialogue. It was mostly in the actions and interaction, which is how I think love should be.