2WAP

Favourite Antagonist

10 replies 171 views
Name here the antagonists in any films you've seen in which their actings have successfully made you hate them and you often see them as BAD even if it is just acting... smiley
#2
Wow ! Youve watched these? He made an immense contribution to cinema. Great actor.
Saintless: Amrish Puri in Koyla and Nayak.. There are more movies actually... But those two movies and him that I can think of at the moment..
#4
Zeus: Wow ! Youve watched these? He made an immense contribution to cinema. Great actor.
Yes indeed.. I watched those, and many more like Karan Arjun etc in which he played the bad guy... RIP Amrish Puri...
#5
He has done 100s of movies and a very good man by heart.
Saintless: Yes indeed.. I watched those, and many more like Karan Arjun etc in which he played the bad guy... RIP Amrish Puri...
#6
Pran saab - One of my all time favourites!! Such a versatile and incredible actor!! It said that people stopped naming their children 'Pran' because of his villain roles.

Log in or join to reply.