I am an Actor!
7 replies
186 views
Not really fond of acting but yes in my teens I used to tie the towel behind and become a superman

I tried once and ran away cos am shy of stage act
lol may be you are somewhat correct
i used to ride my cycle as if i am riding a sports bike
Make it bend while riding and swing its first tire in air [wheely].
Oh so many but to name 1
I had a bucket incident, though i used to get into one bucket & put another bucket on the top & pretend im an astronaut in a space capsule!
FYI: the sound effects were really good
i liked spiderman alot..one day i decided to wear his mask and got into action bt i cud not manage to jump of buildings
manu is actor wow i,m happy
not into movie