When you're using the Microsoft Word, or perhaps writing the emails etc, which fonts do you normally use? And why do you choose that font?
Fonts
10 replies
96 views
I like Georgia font, and Times New Roman...
I really dislike Calibri... It is annoying that it comes automatically when we open the Microsoft Word...
Book Antiqua or Bookman Old Style. My favorite's the first tho. I don't really know why, I just find it really nice.
Georgia, Times New Roman & Arial Narrow, etc..
I really cant choose one but I do keep changing as many of them are classy. When I am busy its the default font.
Centrury Gothic, Book Antiqua and Garamond. But I'm weird and have to have a different font for everything I write! 
gothic or old english . they r beautiful !
I use all round bt i think Georgia is cute
Georgia
hmm gut topic