Do you guys decorate your phone casings? Do you put the handphone chain somewhere on your phone such as small bell, that furry cute thing- I don't know what to call such cute thing.
And how about sticking this shining, glittering sort of sticker like onto your phone casing? Have you seen that?
In here lots of women most of all stick that glitterign stickers onto their casings, I think it's rather tiresome and messy... How about you?
Casing Decorations
6 replies
84 views
My phone as clean as when I get it from the shop. Nothing shining, sticking, glittering. My eyes can't take it and my phone's too cool for all those decor.
Nope, no way. I just prefer a screen guard for a start thats it. Nothing more. I dont like a cover for my phone. Just like to keep it as it is and clean.
put everything on it.. and u be cool like mr.bean 
No i dont bling up my phone.
Just have a bodyglove cover!
No way, I just use a screen guaid to protekt d screen frm scraching
Normal phone casing no additional