2WAP

Cooling Fan

9 replies 66 views
Do you need the cooling fan for your laptop? Well hear me out.. A friend of mine said her sister's friend had her laptop 'exploded' (well, you know what I'm trying to say) due to overheated.. Hence she- my friend, emphasized the use of the cooling fan... I personally think I need the cooling fan for my laptop. What about you? Do you need it?
#3
It depends if you use your laptop on your lap. Then probably yes. If you place a laptop on your lap, you are probably blocking the holes at the bottom that the laptop needs to have ventillation. smiley I've owned several laptops and have never used a cooling fan. smiley
#4
Yes you need a cooling fan for your laptop smiley dont listen to those who has several laptops and never use cooling fan. Aint like PC, laptop didnt have cooling fan inside. More than 4 hours you use your laptop without cooling fan then you can feel the heat. Do it again and again and again and you will see your laptop 'EXPLODE' like you said smileyxpecialy if your laptop processor is AMD

Log in or join to reply.