Do you have problems sleeping at night? If so, what are the steps you've taken so that you could sleep at the right time every night?
Enhance your sleep?
8 replies
108 views
Nope, I sleep safe and sound every night. But for those who can't sleep, I heard drinking a glass of hot milk can help. I suppose, so does sleeping pills tho. 
I have had this trouble many times and successfully resolved this without any external help. The only thing here is force yourself to wake up for more hours and push your sleeping time. That affects your wake up time. So try pushing it to the extent that you stay awake till night and then doze off.
Yes, I do at times. even when I close my eyes, my thoughts are running a mile a minute and I can't get them to slow down unless I'm super exhausted, which is rare.
But I am a very light sleeper at times anyway! 
yes with so many times and until now...i already take some remedies but it's not working
so ill just wait till i knock down .
if u try to stay awake that the cure for unable to sleep 
Mine's rare,in case it occur(s) i deal absolutely with it until it's abscond NTHN ATTACHED TO IT
I sleep only when am bored.
Nop I sleep well..