Are you a fanatic fan of any celebrities? Do you keep their posters in your room? Whose posters you have on the walls of your room?
Fanatics Fan
9 replies
121 views
I used to have Linkin Park posters in my room a while back.. But now, I can't really remember where I put those posters..
And also this Korean actor Bae Yong Jing or Bae Young Jung- the lead actor of Winter Sonata. Again, I don't know where it is now... 
None. There is nothing on any my walls, not allowed to put anything up but yes
I used to have a load of Eminem and avril lavigne ones when I was like...19..it's been quite long since i've pasted it on my wall..
But then they got crap
No posters for now. Had posters of Dj Tiesto and Paul Van dyk (both top music trance producers of the world). And yes a big poster of Sachin Tendulkar. Though I still idolise them but I dont keep posters.
None, but I do however have tons of framed pictures of my friends, family and me! 
i used to have alot of kiss posters and pics on my wall,but now only have a couple framed photos.
korean pop
korean actor/singer Lee Min Ho..Tom cruse and Aga Mulach of philippines
i dont know who is fanatic
