2WAP

*polite way 2p*

12 replies 89 views
Polite Way to Pee ** During one of her daily classes a teacher trying to teach good manners asked her studentsTeacher : "Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice younglady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the toilet?" Michael : "Just a minute I have to go pee."Teacher : "That would be rude and impolite."Teacher : "What about you Peter, how would you say it?"Peter : "I truly am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll beright back."Teacher : "That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the wordbathroom at the dinner table."Teacher : "And you, Little Johnny, can you use your brains for once and show us your good manners?"Little Johnny : "Darling, may I please be excused for a brief moment? I haveto shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I am hoping you willget to meet after dinner." The teacher fainted smiley

Log in or join to reply.