For boys wat wil u wish to do if u becum a GIRL fr one day
Nd fr girls wat wil u wish to do if u becum a BOY fr one day
Woww itS FUNN.....
13 replies
160 views
Seriously, I never thought about this.
hmmm ! Maybe, meet my girl at her home.
never wants .
I would rob a bank and hideout till I'm a boy again. 
I wil go on ladies bathroom n changing room
Lol ...
go go ..no problem
no need..,
girl and me never no no 
no fun ..just fun in fun zone ..
Oh great i love to ride a bike
and have fun on roads till the day ends
Without bat no playing cricket,an without net no playing football,same thing patner is important for life,but she alwys with his patner a whol life.
Climb the highest mountain
Ride
I will date a boy and eat lots of pizza..