How come when your
wifes pregnant, all her
female friends rub her
tummy & say
congratulations! But
nobody rubs your balls
and says good job! X_X
.
PREGNANT
42 replies
304 views
Awes0me 
Toinkz!! 

Ginamarie:
Coz ppl like to rub big balls
(pun intended)
Ginamarie:
Coz ppl like to rub big balls
(pun intended)
do u Karma fo ma cmt?
U knw wat guy ....u re a nich
U mean kaminey?

Waxi: U knw wat guy ....u re a nich
zac: How come when your
wifes pregnant, all her
female friends rub her
tummy & say
congratulations! But
nobody rubs your balls
and says good job! X_X

u stole my poem THE_SPEAR_KING: do u 
no u I remember I had read this years back in school. 
I think all d guys n grls who r laughing r nt vry modern dey r old n nt new
I hv heard dis jok way a year back
Friendship_slambook: I think all d guys n grls who r laughing r nt vry modern dey r old n nt new
I hv heard dis jok way a year back
Gheez! Friendship_slambook talk about slamming people down. This is Comedy Club forum and if you don't find it funny because you heard it before then be stuck up.. Slammed in a book or something. If we want to laugh we can, whether we heard it before or not.