Hi guys, my acer d725 is overheating though I'm running my windows 7 in power saver mode.
BIOS Version/Date: Phoenix Technologies LTD V1.14, 9/21/2009
I haven't cleaned it or it's vents for almost 2 years since I brought it ( I doubt its the main cause)
Or something wrong with my BIOS version.
Or because of application I use.
And does a Overloaded hard disk add to its temp?
Laptop overheating
6 replies
72 views
In laptop overheating is definate issue, may cause damage to the processor
Change your fan it should solve the problem most probably. I suggest you wait for winters to pass. 
ovrloaded hard disk can nvr cause dz.i had the same prblem juz open it up nd clean the heat sink,it shud work fine.
u fan is crowded with dusty or u have to format it again..maybe dirty hardware and then try to use only harddisk for common proggrammer or games..tantalau..
Thanks for your advice guys.
get a can of compressed air an blow the vents clean, i sometimes remove my laptops keyboard to get total access to the fan & heat exchanger but if your not comfortable doing shch after consult manual DONT Attempt such ,the crap thats get inside laptops is terrible