Back in the day
24 replies
262 views
I
Sheep in the big city
Tom and Jerry, the Mask, jonny quest, swat cats, silver surfer, justice league, ed edd and eddy
, loony toons and many more 
, loony toons and many more 
GrUnGePrInCe: Tom and Jerry, the Mask, jonny quest, swat cats, silver surfer, justice league, ed edd and eddy
, loony toons and many more 
*omg* HOW COULD I FORGET JONNY QUEST!!!!
, loony toons and many more 
scooby doo,pokemon,beyblade,justice league,batman,tom and jerry, i still watch few of dem though.......
The Little Flying Bears, the Biskitts, the smurfs, the ewoks, the muppet show- those were my favorite when i was a child. Now I have another favorite
.
Yes indeed one of the best sci fi cartoons. Really well animated.
L33mur:
*omg* HOW COULD I FORGET JONNY QUEST!!!!
power rangers
SESAME STREET and Poppye
Tom & jerry, n Scooby doo, my fav.
Favorite shows I can think of off the top of my head: MickeyMouse, Tom&jerry, Goof Troop, Talespin, Powerpuff girls, Spider Man, Aladdin, DuckTales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Pokemon. 
Johnny bravo, Scooby-doo, Centurions, swat cats, batman, spiderman, many more can't remember em now.
ACIDized: Centurions
addition to my list...Men in black,mask still,racky races.top cat and shrek.wow i cn never forget these
nothing much back in the days
Scooby dooo, chipmunks, teenage mutant ninja turtles .
duck tales,thunder cats,and scooby doo
Gargoyles and Thundercats. The latter actually has a new series which was launched last year!
Popeye, t0m nd jerry
i dont know.
Tom and Jerry