Do you prefer your hair straight or curly? Do you change your hair from what it naturally looks like?
Straight or curly
23 replies
197 views
I have curly hair, but sometimes I flatiron it. I think my curls are cuter though 
I am confused on this. I have straight hair and very soft. I would definately try a different look though.
I hv straight hair, i love experimentin wit my hair, i hv crimped it, curled it, maybe i'll try sumthin else soon
Next I want a blue streak in my hair 
i have straight hair.. and they are spikes lyk Beckham....
L33mur: I have curly hair, but sometimes I flatiron it.
mine is also curly and I also flatiorn it, I look totally different with straight hair. But I don't do it often 'cause it damage the hair.I have straight hair maybe i'll try sumtin new
I have naturally straight hair, i hate when my hair gets curly, it does whenever it starts getting long and it's so annoying.
My hair has a mind of its own hehe, its quite long and sets perfectly almost everyday. Usually, on the day I wash it I have a few soft curls at the end of my layers only and it looks like I went to a salon.. After a nights sleep it tends to get straight. I sometimes flatiron my hair if I want it super sleek but I prefer my natural texture, its totally soft and volumous.
its straight.
M not intrested to change.
My hairs straight thou i love curly hair but i prefer to keep my hair natural so dont curl it much
i prefer my hair straight
maybe i'll try curling it
Natural african curls lol
Straight hair suits me but i'm looking forward 4 change
i have straight hair,
i must leave here atonce. Its 4 galz .
i have naturally curly hair,have never thought of changing it..maybe one day tho.
I have straight
straight..
I have straight ,dark hair! 