-namste- MPQ Editor 1.3 beta 1 released!
Lots of bug-fixes and new features.
Added ability to add new files and to add folder with files retaining its hierarchy
Added ability to extract files and recreate their hierarchy in MPQ on disk
Works correctly with all known MPQ variants (Diablo I/II, Hell fire, Starcraft)
Added ability to create new MPQ archives
Source code of Stormless MPQ engine released!
Source code of engine in form of sample console application
You will learn a lot about MPQ file format by reading the code. So good news for webmasters
Stormless is back with mighty power
16 replies
154 views
I have a feeling this topic will be moved elsewhere ... 
Why o why themousy you think so
As_Ash: Why o why themousy you think so
I have so much thinking power that I always have to think SOMETHING, else I go crazy Hehe the say to much thinking could cause migraine lol btw its a great mpq editor i thought webmaster would wanting some thing alike!
U see, I was thinking so hard that the topic got moved by the power of my brain.
Just readinngg...
What is this software about
Hehe good to know that you were a seer and paranormal human rather mouse lol
To edit games graphics and sounds etc prince.
Can you get me the download link?
As_Ash: To edit games graphics and sounds etc prince.
Yes sure prince http://www.angelfire.com
Its only a website builder.
As_Ash: Yes sure prince http://www.angelfire.com
Try this link via pc plz http://www.angelfire.com/sc/mpq/
boring...........
TheMouse: U see, I was thinking so hard that the topic got moved by the power of my brain. 
Really?? We thought u dnt have brain Okay will surely try.
As_Ash: Try this link via pc plz http://www.angelfire.com/sc/mpq/