Have any of you girls used/possessed/purchased/worn any of its products? I find them to be way too expensive, even the spray perfume..
Do you think this brand is much more popular than any famous celebrities you know?
Victoria's Secrets
18 replies
173 views
Its really popular as far as I know. Btw what is its secret
What about CK?
I do not get the message
Victoria secret is one of the most equisite, designer lingerie brand that's why its so expensive. The secret is in the type of lingerie women like to wear 
victoria
No never
You mean Vic?
Very erotic "
ma wife do nt use this branded stuff.
Never
outlaw: The secret is she has a penis. She is actually Victor.
Not yet
KingFISHER: ma wife do nt use this branded stuff.
don't ask ur wife to buy any kind of branded label.that will make empty ur pocket. aprillia:
don't ask ur wife to buy any kind of branded label.that will make empty ur pocket. 
nice advise.thank u!Not bad
aprillia: "
don't ask ur wife to buy any kind of branded label.that will make empty ur pocket." 
Sound so stingy. Do you do like that before marriage? If a wife makes you happy, doesn she deserve something of worth once in a while? I want to buy the lingerie with a woman already in it. Are there any shops which stock them like that?
No comments...