2WAP

Smoking: My own experience.

8 replies 75 views
Friends Here i am going to write my own experience without censor cut. When i started Smoking: My Uncle is a Beedi worker. When i was studying in 4th standard, that time i was Rajni's fan. (MIND IT) smiley I like the way he smoke Cigrattes in films. So i took some Beedies from my house and went outside and start smoking alone. When i start smoking Cigrattes: During school days i was afraid to buy cigrattes in shops alone. So i just used my home fresh Beedies to continue smoking. When i was studying in 12th standard i slowly got bold to buy cigrattes in shops, but i was not smoking in public. Smoking at My College Days: When i entered into College Smoking habit is nothing matter which i was afraid to smoke in public. Its changed as a status issue and changed my cigratte brand also. I inhale all the smokes into the lungs infront of my friends to show my heroism. Smoking seriously after Break up: When my First Love was broken up at my college finishing, i was really upset. I smoked continuously. I was keeping the smoke even more than 5 minuetes to my Lungs. Smoking after College Days: When i got a job in a Private company i slowly forget my broke up and also i hardly got time to smoke. That time my second love was starting i was afraid about that love, so i was more sensitive abt my second love. This attitute gave me more stress and which increases my Smoking amount and also i started to drink beer. Finally my Second Love was also broken up coz of my too much sensitivity. After that I smoke, I smoke, wherever i gone. Realising My Mistakes: After that i quit that job and changed my place and applied for higher studies. In that time i realised that Love should not be solution for Love. And also i felt my body was weakening becoz of Smoking habit. I always felt sore. That time i got many non smoking friends, they encouraged me to quit Smoking. Benefits after Quit Smoking: Due to my friends pressure i slowly reduced my smoking and one day i completely quit Smoking. Now i felt fresh all times. I gained some weight and my skin condition is good now. I feel the real taste of all the foods. Now I feel free. So Friends, if u have Smoking habit, Please Quit Smoking. Really Smoking is Injurious to Your and Your beloved ones Health.
#5
smoking is a bad habit ..every person who is addicted to smoking should try to quit smoking & no person should try smoking for what ever reasons they have to smoke.smiley

Log in or join to reply.