whats the most expensive thing u ever buy
73 replies
486 views
iphone4 aside from honda civic.
Cant figure out
many in there.
I'm still young so have never spent excessively, my biggest buy was probably my iPod.
my laptop and iphone 
my car
My new TAB....
Unfortunately, nothing. I can't afford anything anymore. Sign... so much stuff to pay for!! Grrrr!!!
Though I bought a fish tank, a grip loads of plants and some fish+ aquarium products. All maybe over *300.00. That's probably the most expensive this year lol.
I know I shouldn't buy all of that shtuff but I had wanted a nice planted aquarium for a while. I'm always really careful as I don't want to over spend. I only buy what's important and what's needed. So much sacrifices. Cakes and candies are exceptions though!!! I don't really need anything else. I really needed a new computer though.. 
my gems, cost hundred thousands in a set, but am thinking of purchasing house and lot bofore the year ends
Ma house nd lots nd farm land...
best thing ever in this world are priceless..so go for 4 any expensive trend ever in ua life doesnt make it de expensive
mother love.......
House
I am too poor to buy sumthing,value more than 4-5 dollars.
I spend my money anyhow i want it
Heartaches
My desktop PC
MacBook pro 
I think my phone, nokia E63. priced 9000Rs. But i cud only pay in installments monthwise
I like games so i bought Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and nintendo ds
Forget about laptop, the most expensive thing I bought was the perfume- The BodyShop.