If you could create your own software/programme that could do ANYTHING you wanted it 2 do ! What would u make that software/programme do ? And why ?
The PERFFECT software !!!
12 replies
191 views
I would create a software that could predict the nxt winning lottery numbers ! 
I want a clone.
That could show what i wanted to see.
Voice Recognizer and Executor
GrUnGePrInCe: That could show what i wanted to see.
but wat would u wana see ? allexclusive: Voice Recognizer and Executor
wat would it execute ?Anything I wished for.
Topcat1:
but wat would u wana see ? 
Ok ,n sumthng practicle for day to day use ?
Anti-hack software which catches all hackers ar0und d w0rld., 
A new light OS adopted from Unix.
ACIDized: A new light OS adopted from Unix.
cool ! So y unix ? . . . Wats so special abt it ?Buddycool: Anti-hack software which catches all hackers ar0und d w0rld., 
there are alot of anti-hacking softwares out there. But wat would make urs wrk better n b unique ?