Please help! Does anyone know how to retrieve text messages and e-mails that have been blocked by firewall?
I mistakely activated firewall and many of my messages have been blocked
however, I have deactivated it and notifications are coming through as normal now.
Thanks in advance.
Firewall on BlackBerry
9 replies
74 views
go to ur antivirus >system manager> then scan all applications there & set them as trusted application
better to off ur network firewall
I dont use a blackberry but sure let me search, maybe i can help you.
Aww guys thank you so so much! Will try it out and let y'all know.
It is with deep sadness to let you know that it unfortunately does not work. The system management thingy can only be retrieved from BlackBerry desktop (on the pc) whereas I urgently seek a way to retrieve my blocked msgs on my mobile BB itself.
go to options on main screen (spanner symbol) then security, then firewall, and
tick or untick as you wish it to be.
Thanks Kriss, but I have done the unticking as I do not wish to have firewall activated. Hence, after doing the disabling I noticed that my text msgs and emails were blocked. So... I wanna know how to access those that were blocked out by firewall. Any ideas?
You cant, once its blocked... they gone!
go to options security options then firewall