Please am press.
I need to go to the toilet, any convenient here.
Don't tell me that there is no toilet in this community 2wapworld because I am very press.
Somebody please show me the way..
-doncle-
PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY -(DONCLE)
16 replies
130 views
ok..go to the main page road..take the down road on youre right.u wl see a sign board written F.A.Q TOILET.
Its in your pants.
The use of the toilet costs 100 plusses per person. Pay the amount into my account now, and I'll show U the way.
Go to main menu, and then log out 
Go In samurai's gb 
Freepost zone there u cn find...
It's currently in your phone, just open the create new text window, and do it in.
_NaWtY-dEvIl_: Go In samurai's gb 
-poo-
EpIcInCoGnItO:
i can show you the canteen
gud 1Go ahead. I wore u pampers wen u were sleeping!!!!
Am press pls....