2WAP

Tech guys some help here pls.

4 replies 92 views
Hi guys, I wondering if I could some way generate some kind of wireless signal from my laptop for my phone and ipod touch to browse with, but devices have wireless capabilities. The laptop's already connected to the internet with multilinks 3g modem. I was hoping that using the wireless networking options I could somehow access the internet from both devices through the laptop's connection. Any advice or link will be greatly appreciated.
#2
You can try this software, Connectify. Connectify utilizes your computers' built in Wi-Fi card to wirelessly share any available Internet connection: a cable modem, a cellular card, or even another Wi-Fi network. Other Wi-Fi enabled devices including laptops, smart phones, music players, and gaming systems can see and join your Connectify hotspot just like any other Wi-Fi access point and are kept safe and secure by password-protected WPA2 Encryption. With Connectify you can share expensive airport Wi-Fi with co-workers, create a hotspot in your Ethernet-only hotel or dorm room, even extend the range of your home router. The possibilities are endless Read more: Connectify - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com http://download.cnet.com/Connectify/3000-18508_4-75024171.html?tag=dropDownForm;productListing#ixzz1YmIx0V1a
#4
yea iv use that connectify app although my antivirus was paranoid and claimed it containd spywar or summot....also worth considering is if your multilinks 3g modem is a usb on you can buy a router with usb socket on it for your 3gmodem ant then share the modem via wifi with about 4 wifi devices

Log in or join to reply.