2WAP

Snow Transformation Pack (win7/Vista)

6 replies 139 views
Snow Transformation Pack (STP) will transform your Windows 7/Vista user interface to look like Mac OS X Snow Leopard image (This works. It's easy to install/unistall like any other software. the only issue with it I found, it takes time to load even on 2GB RAM) File Name: STP15.zip | Size: 30.59MB | Download Link http://www.winxsoft.com/stp/download.html
#4
jay6600: looks quite nicesmiley oh ur drive c is run low pls delete some ur porn collection smiley
Haha I already deleted 40GB porn, it was heating up my laptop cause of excess load on hard disk.
#6
Topcat1: Win7 extreme has ths same theme built into it ,so does last xp . So its nthng new !
I'm using win 7 professional and I didn't had it before installing this. And so my friend who has win 7 Ultimate smiley Extreme is modded from Ultimate, it isn't a geniune os, and it is resource hungry which turns laptops in power house.

Log in or join to reply.