well when i ful d bucket wid water 4 bathin thn he go 2 bathrum n put his mouth in d bucket n change d water into mineral water
WHAT FUNNY TIN UR PET DO?
17 replies
98 views
Lol! Cute!!
Hmm......
I DON;T HAVE PET?
..Good.
mineral water 
I like whn ma male doggy do
wid her lover 
_GuJjU_: I like whn ma male doggy do
wid her lover 
wtf _GuJjU_: I like whn ma male doggy do
wid her lover 
_GuJjU_: I like whn ma male doggy do
wid her lover 
I MEAN HIS Oh my dog does so many funny things
(she's a black labrador lol)
-
When you put a upbeat pop song on,
she makes this weird noise then runs in
circles, and then runs out the room, and
into the garden to continue the cycle. (I call it her freaky doggy dance)
-
Then she makes this really weird noises
when she wants food, most dogs would
just whine.. but her's are like a cross
between growling, barking, whining, &
sighing.
- Her ears go flop backwards over her head, and she looks hilarious.
- Her expressions are priceless.
- The way she sleeps sometimes looks
really funny but awkward.
She's a very characterful dog. 
Yeah she is my doggy's gf 
d1sturb3d: Oh my dog does so many funny things
(she's a black labrador lol)
-
When you put a upbeat pop song on,
she makes this weird noise then runs in
circles, and then runs out the room, and
into the garden to continue the cycle. (I call it her freaky doggy dance)
-
Then she makes this really weird noises
when she wants food, most dogs would
just whine.. but her's are like a cross
between growling, barking, whining, &
sighing.
- Her ears go flop backwards over her head, and she looks hilarious.
- Her expressions are priceless.
- The way she sleeps sometimes looks
really funny but awkward.
She's a very characterful dog. 
nothing...'
nothing at all
i dont have a pet
Always sleep under my bed
Good...