I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just wnat you to know
I found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with every day
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's I need you to hear
I found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you [4x]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just wnat you to know
I've a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
The Reason By Hoobastank
6 replies
120 views
i love dis song
Nyc 0ne paaji
This song to me is their best song
tnq ol
one of the best song......
I am not a perfect person... Nobody can, though you can come close to it