When am down and oh
my soul,so weary,
When troubles come and my heart burdened be, then i am still and waite here in silence,
UNTILL you come and sit a
while with me
You raise me up,so i can stand on mountains,
You raise me up,to walk on stormy seas,
I am strong,when i am on
your shoulders,
You raise me up to more than i can be
You raise me up,so i can stand on mountains,
You raise me up,to walk on stormy seas,
I am strong,when i am on your shoulders,
you raise me up to more than i can be
You raise me up,so i can stand on mountains,
You raise me up,to walk on stormy seas,
I am strong,when i am on your shoulders,
You raise me up to more than i can be
You raise me up,so i can stand on mountains,
You raise me up,to walk on stormy seas,
I am strong,when i am on your shoulders,
You raise me up to more than i can be
You raise me up to more than i can be
Westlife_You raise me up
13 replies
138 views
These lyrics just made me smile
thanks for sharing them
awesome song.. i`ve this 1.. 
cul though
go dnw
Great lyrics. Keep it up.
Sweet and beautiful
I like this song
Love this song so much
Dedicated this song to my mom n dad. Tho they r not here anymore. I love you both :'(
Kul,keep posting
Beautiful....
Alright then. I am so glad you find this amusing, .
This is such a beautiful song.
This is a beautiful song which i used to sing when i felt lonely and miss my mom n dad.