Two Terrorists named 'GuL' & 'GuJjU' having discussion in a bar.
Manal came and asks them what the discussion was about?
GuL Terrorist: We are planing to kill 14 thousand people & a Donkey!
Manal : why a donkey??
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then GuJjU tells the GuL : ....
"See I told you nobody will care
about the 14 thousand people!"
`wot a world..`
~360!
Great Confussion.!!!
20 replies
147 views
Basim360: Two Terrorists named 'GuL'&'GuJjU' having discussion in a bar. Manal came and asks them what the discussion was about? GuL Terrorist: We are planing to kill 14 thousand people&a Donkey! Manal : why a donkey??
. . . . . . Then GuJjU tells the GuL : ...."See I told you nobody will care about the 14 thousand people!"
`wot a world..` ~360!
U are included toomanal: U are included too
nah itz jack! Included Nice..1 donkey. 
_-FiRe-PhOeNiX-_: Nice..1 donkey. 
gadhey Whats goin on?I forgot where i am
Basim360: gadhey 
manal: Whats goin on?I forgot where i am
where am i n0w _-FiRe-PhOeNiX-_:
wt hpn tharki gadha? 
chal hat.. Ek Center Fresh chew kar ke aa..U r in ma 
manal: Whats goin on?I forgot where i am
_GuJjU_: U r in ma 
haa.. Mere bro ki dulhanThis is world
Basim360: haa.. Mere bro ki dulhan
Basim360: Two Terrorists named 'GuL' & 'GuJjU' having discussion in a bar.
Manal came and asks them what the discussion was about?
GuL Terrorist: We are planing to kill 14 thousand people & a Donkey!
Manal : why a donkey??
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then GuJjU tells the GuL : ....
"See I told you nobody will care
about the 14 thousand people!"
`wot a world..`
~360!
manal works for animal rights _GuJjU_:
kaminey 
bro gussa mat karo, bhabiji ko dar mat karo AfaQue: manal works for animal rights 
animal wrongs donkey 
Very funny