guys answer properly...
WHO IS THE REAL SUPERSTAR OF BOLLYWOOD..
SALMAN KHAN
AKSHAY KUMAR
AMIR KHAN
SHAH RUKH KHAN or
AMITAB BACHAN
WHO IS THE BEST?
22 replies
303 views
All of them are great. But there is no comparison of Big B: Bachchan sahab.
Real superstar bollywood,
no-one is fake
all are heavy weight of industries
All of them i will say 
For me its a tie between Big.B & amir khan
I like the best movies.
only BIg B...
though i like Amir Khan's acting...too...
Dont know about th3m.
am nt a fun of bollywood
Rajiv Bhatia 
powerSTAR: guys answer properly...
WHO IS THE REAL SUPERSTAR OF BOLLYWOOD..
SALMAN KHAN
AKSHAY KUMAR
AMIR KHAN
SHAH RUKH KHAN or
AMITAB BACHAN
i dnt no abt odrs
bt i lyk salman khanSHAH RUKH KHAN
Ladies v/s ricky bheln
SALMAN KHAN
I'm A Fan Of SRK... So i Choose SHAH RUKH KHAN... 
i,m the best in our world lol
SORRY But i have never heard of any of them
hmmmme too..
I Like Imran Hashmi
i like imran hashmi but in this list my vote for sharuk khan
I think they all are even. But Amitabh is the bigger brand, generations after generations will remember AB.