IELTS
10 replies
192 views
I joined a prep course beforehand, they helped me a lot, they provided me with books and we had mini test every like 2 meetings, it helped a lot. I listened to english conversation in various dialect as well and we talked A LOT in english, to train ourselves. Best to look for prep course in small group, it would be more effective. Got 8 last time, tho my writing was less that I expected
. Nonetheless it such a nice experience I'm willing to repeat again 
What does this means?
I am about to take that exam soon.. Probably by start of next year.
8 is a gud score fruity
hope that score landed u were u wished to be.
what is mean bro ?
ok bro ielts ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Its. . . . .9iceee tpc
Thanx but what should i DO?
...IELTS.....Hmmm..!
How to apply for it