ESOTERIC!
8 replies
293 views
My flow is ESOTERIC so my skills aint GENERIC/ Am tha underground lord, dont be HYSTERIC coz its in no way SATANIC/ My style aint NEOLITHIC either but rather SYMBOLIC and FUTURISTIC/ Flow smoother than an ASTHMATIC, more soothing than an ANESTHETIC/ testin this would be a GLITCH that might leave your head in a DITCH you BITCH/ coz I spit RICH lyrics while some of yours need a STITCH/ so SWITCH n style up before I snipe you like a SNITCH/ "dont test the TECHNIQUE" says Rakim, but am more UNIQUE like the IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE/ thats why when I spit it comes out like MISTIQUE/ but not the fictional CHARACTER/ so when I spit please bow down to this Lyrical_MASTER!!!!
...DROP EM' ESOTERIC FLOWS FOR THE CHOSEN FEW...
AM ABIT RUSTY BUT SOON TO BE IN SHAPE. JUST WATCH OUT THIS THREAD!
U demand for ESOTERIC bt am dishing out my lyric from bitches CLITORIS/i hate to poke-fun @ ya hommies my mood is EXTACY dawg i need enough VACANCY coz am wider than d FATTEST^ HEAVIEST n MIGHTIER than YOKOZUNA//stitch ya plumunary VEIN n drop ya blood in my TEA_CUP//ya linez aint MYSTERY scruptunise but contain FERRY_TALEZ//d day i drop death i saw skeleton under da secound HEAVEN burning wit fierce fire under da ground(underground) d throne is full of full NAILZ design with CACTUZ sit ya ass on it n get crown with THORNZ//in da court of LAW i'm RAW so say no WORD coz amma use it against Ya/phunk ya lil psycho.
7...
Underground: My flow is ESOTERIC so my skills aint GENERIC/ Am tha underground lord, dont be HYSTERIC coz its in no way SATANIC/ My style aint NEOLITHIC either but rather SYMBOLIC and FUTURISTIC/ Flow smoother than an ASTHMATIC, more soothing than an ANESTHETIC/ testin this would be a GLITCH that might leave your head in a DITCH you BITCH/ coz I spit RICH lyrics while some of yours need a STITCH/ so SWITCH n style up before I snipe you like a SNITCH/ "dont test the TECHNIQUE" says Rakim, but am more UNIQUE like the IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE/ thats why when I spit it comes out like MISTIQUE/ but not the fictional CHARACTER/ so when I spit please bow down to this Lyrical_MASTER!!!!
welcome bk so unique lyk Immortal Technique/gatdamn ds sh.t so u bck lyk da mystic/sh.t am so psychic/in ds bitch yl yal mimmick/my game so stupid 2play wt da mic no gimmick/by Unda 4da chosen few/am so bored wt non-ill mceez do/rhymes lyk sour food/makez me sick n puke/bt i ain Jesus remain a jew/my sh.t lyk chaos wt gr8 feud/Gotdamn! sh.t again Esoteric/game reactin lyk Exothermic/burnin da mic Endothermic-Ally/sh.t here my lyf s ful of que/wait 4me amma rapin graphicaly n mak urz a Skew/damn ill minded wt my Bible hell Ran/cuz my ass developd 3 Hands/weighing 4 Pounds/knock u out wt 7 Rounds/dropin at d pearly gate wt a Limmo/all my body buil wt Carmo/cnt go 2church wtout an Armor/so spit eclipz i black u lyk d moon did 2 d sun/u a spida no web 2 spun/stay of ds place/like Hitler I die wtout trace/esoteric sh.t flows in ma generic dick so pack u body wt skeletons n meet me at da hades!
welcome back Unda.

Under!/
t0t u wre a victim of a Murder/
u saw d SIN(scene)/ it waz gaddamn far bt u smelt ma gun P0wder/
naw ya welcum 2d gate-OF-HELL, heard u dr0ve in wit a R.R0yce-PHANT0M/
pick ya sit(seat) dude DIs aint AlGEbra, pik it a RANDOM/
U wre killd ba a Gun c0x ur Big-head's t0o Small 2 Dr0wn in a tea-cup!
Blo0d 2 mal-nutriented 2 hav brkFst c0x I get s0me HIK-UPs! 'IF I WRE 2FACE, I'D RADA HAV 1FAce BLACK(blackFaze), AND D ORDA FAZE-AL0N3.'
CROMOZone, 2 close an Imbesile 2 CLONE!/
Rash'es In ya whyte SKIN lyk butt0nz al ova a PH0NE!/
u n0w looking Gentle lyk a victim of Happiness...(jst kidding br0 haw u d0ing?)
THIS IS HELLLLLL SHEAV &RESPHAN FELLLLLL bat u Dr0ve. So u kniw dis place all thx WHILE? Lol...
so amma let u face diz H3AT ALONE. AM OUT!!
esotec ur ass