I'm recently listening to this song..
I dunno what else to add here..
para sa iyo ito. kilala mo kung sino ka.. ang sakit eh.
Toya - Moving On
7 replies
83 views
Just getting used to waking up everyday
Not seeing your face
I just began to stop setting your place
And I stop longing for your warm embrace
And it was God that made me able
To finally sleep at night
Though you're not by my side
Finally I don't hardly cry
See right when I start letting go
Somebody wants to let me know
Can they take your place
No they can't fill your space
No
I tried to move on but you're not gone
Cuz in my heart you still live on
See now I know why
I'll never love another for the rest of my life
And why
Now that you're gone I'm holdin' on
And deep in my heart
I wanna move on
And now I know why
I'll never love another for the rest of my life
I finally put your cloths away
You know the ones you wore the day
That you were taken away from me
I just began to stop wearing my ring
And I finally stop playin' our song
Whe I realizied I was dancin' alone and
Finally God gave me strength
To go on and breath again
See right when I start letting go
Somebody wants to let me know
Can they take your place
No they can't fill your space
No
* Chorus *
I tried to move on but you're not gone
Cuz in my heart you still live on
See now I know why
I'll never love another for the rest of my life
And why
Now that you're gone I'm holdin' on
And deep in my heart
I wanna move on
And now I know why
I'll never love another for the rest of my life
Now that you're gone I'm holdin' on
And deep in my heart
I wanna move on
And now I know why
I'll never love another for the rest of my life
God knows it's time for me to move on
I want to feel alive again
I want to be in love again
And no matter how hard I try
I can't erase you from my mind
And I gotta find somebody new
But I just can't give over you
* Chorus *
I tried to move on but you're not gone
Cuz in my heart you still live on
See now I know why
I'll never love another for the rest of my life
And why
Now that you're gone I'm holdin' on
And deep in my heart
I wanna move on
And now I know why
I'll never love another for the rest of my life
i'll see if i can upload this song here.. 
Nice one

zhEirA: i'll see if i can upload this song here.. 
Upload it! Sounds beautiful 
Mag: Upload it! 
i can't seem to be able to upload the file here, i really dunno why, but if you wanna hear it, here's a download link..
http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=9548738&song=Moving+On
note: that is a webpage, but i think it can be opened thru mobile? not sure though.. [quote=zhEirA]I'm recently listening to this song..
I dunno what else to add here..
para sa iyo ito. kilala mo kung sino ka.. ang sakit eh. [/quote
]
