Do this three step one by one:-
1.Go to Google
2.Type:- mov0001.swf
3.Click on the first link
all of you must try this.....
must try it!
24 replies
224 views
iw try it bt its 4wat?
abbey4united: iw try it bt its 4wat?
just try it on google! I heard about it but didnt get a chance to try it.
Omn3s_Vinc3re: I heard about it but didnt get a chance to try it.
so please try it now Stupid prank, might frighten girls at night. 
i got pranked! 
Oh my!
Abby: Stupid prank, might frighten girls at night. 
wat abt u No way maybe can crash the computer
my norton popups blocker alert
lol its dangerous....
_rOcK_oN_: lol its dangerous....
yup Watz d result???
Is that all u gat?
Beware of clicking any links via adds
Rajjar: Do this three step one by one:-
1.Go to Google
2.Type:- mov0001.swf
3.Click on the first link
all of you must try this.....
its scary ok, let me try it
Pretty Crappy
oh wats that
I realy dont wanna try but i will still check it out =P
Have antivirus or anti spyware or phishing or insecticides be4 u open any links