A
man buys a lie detector robot that slaps people
who lie. he decided to test it first with own family:
Dad: Son where were you today during school
hours?
Son: At school (robot slaps son)
Son: Okay, I went to watch movies!
Dad: Which one?
Son: Harry Potter (robot slaps again!)
Son: Okay, no no dad ... I played cards with
friends.
Dad: What? cards?? i am 50 years old I don't even
know dat ,what iz card?? and how to play it !
(robot slaps dad)
Mom: Hahahahaha! after all he is your son!(robot
slaps mom also)
hahhahahhahhahah wat a Family ......
funny family
29 replies
381 views
hehehe.. wonder family.
i don't want that robot 
hahahahahhaa 
Funny robot.
Hay! I like the robot 
Funny
Dad beta throw this robot now.
wat a family indeed
WE SHOULD USE 1 HERE ON 2WAP DONT U THINK?
nice robot
gud...joke.,
Ooops.....
...
Very funny 
Lol..