I have a sim of tata docomo which has hanging problem In all NOKIA & samsung handset of my home, when, i am using mobile internet after few minute my phone restarts automatically .. Same problem with my new phone
TATA DOCOMO is hanging my nokia handset
12 replies
189 views
Try clearing the cache and cookies and secondly try calling the customer care 
GrUnGePrInCe: Try clearing the cache and cookies and secondly try calling the customer care 
always doing I too face same problem using airtel in samsung!
great peculiar problem,,,, no solution alas
i am same situation but my sim airtel
I think samsung has low memory. I am using doco too on my nokia its very fine. The solution is keep everything in memory card. Keep phone memory empty.
Hmm no idea
GrUnGePrInCe: I think samsung has low memory. I am using doco too on my nokia its very fine. The solution is keep everything in memory card. Keep phone memory empty.
bro are u using uc web ??You will face this problem if u using UCweb browser for internet uses
no only opera. i hate uc. its slow
_subrat_: bro are u using uc web ??
Yeah its hardware issue ,ur simcard wont cause restarts its the phones user ram getting low ,restarting ur phone will refresh the ram .Java apps are very ram hungry
Pick it up, give it a kiss and then bang it
on the floor.
Hope this helps 