Just wondering if there is a place you can go online like a 100 percent compleatly free place for a tarrot or physic reading
If so post the links
Please and thankyou
Tarrot card readings
12 replies
176 views
I don't believe in that.
U can search via google
I don't trust online tarot readings,I hope that you don't continue this practice.
No idea
and i have never searched
i never tried
Try google
i dont believe any kinds of card reading or palm reading
I dnt blive....
www.divitarot.com
Carrot? L0l N0 !dea!
I never done such.
It will be hard to find FREE tarot readings online, I'd suspect. Those things are really there for earning money; I once had a friend who needed cash and was out of work, so she decided to read cards online, LOL. If U do want to have your tarot cards read, I'd recommend to go the old fashioned way, meeting up with a person who'll do it for U while U see them for real.