Samsung Galaxy Tab can claim title of the best non-ipad.
Whether in laptop, computers, tablets or smart phones, samsung has emerged as apple's principal competition in terms of design, performance and user experience.
The newly up-graded Galaxy Tab 10.1, which claim to the title of Best Tablet that isn't an iPad.
1.At 8.6mm thick and 565grams, easy to hold.
2.Higher-resolution display than iPad2 - 1280 by 800, vs. 1024 by 768 - and better cameras.
3.Screen 10.1 inches diagonally, compared to iPad's 9.7inches
Samsung Galaxy Tab vs I-Pad
13 replies
94 views
I found it better for watching movies and tv shows or web surfing.
I dont know why but still think Samsung still has a long way to go.
But the main drawback is the battery, shorter-lived than iPad2, 7-8hrs compared with 10-11hrs
yup its a superb phone.....i have operated it ....
I hate any other phone apart from Nokia.
As neather are phones i think you´ll have a problem
LostProphet: As neather are phones i think you´ll have a problem
Why so?MaG: Samsung Galaxy Tab can claim title of the best non-ipad.
Whether in laptop, computers, tablets or smart phones, samsung has emerged as apple's principal competition in terms of design, performance and user experience.
The newly up-graded Galaxy Tab 10.1, which claim to the title of Best Tablet that isn't an iPad.
1.At 8.6mm thick and 565grams, easy to hold.
2.Higher-resolution display than iPad2 - 1280 by 800, vs. 1024 by 768 - and better cameras.
3.Screen 10.1 inches diagonally, compared to iPad's 9.7inches
topic belongs to comedy section >.< haha_rOcK_oN_: yup its a superb phone.....i have operated it ....
a phone?? and you're a moderator here? now we all know why 2wap now is a jokeMr.Cherry: topic belongs to comedy section >.< haha
wat so funny abt it?? I have already try samsung galaxy tab and ipad. The most I like is samsung galaxy tab, because is a high technology. Samsung galaxy tab used android software and ipad used iphone software. The software android easy to find.
Got gud news bot ths ph frm frnds...
Apple products are just over-rated, Noobs buy it!