Jackie chan is alive and still kicking.
Rumours of Jackie Chan's death sent Twitter into overdrive until the actor's Facebook page debunked the story. It all began with a memorial page titled ''Jackie Chan RIP 08/17/2011''
Jackie Chan is alive
32 replies
321 views
Nothing new. Retweets are done foolishly at times by many. Nothing new.
Was jackie ill? hows he now? .?
Heard this before,this is only romour.
People always run with rumours and they are often very untrue. Unless I see it reported on the news, radio or on an entertainment news show I don't believe it.
Of course he's alive! I've heard about his dead at least 3 times till now, and I don't buy rumours, unless I see it on the news I won't believe it
Gud 2 kno.
Thnx 4 sharin
rumours of gwan
That is horrible, saying someone dead. It's like you're wishing for him to die... :/ He has done nothing. Perhaps before we do anything like that, we should do some thorough research and constantly asking reliable people for valid news.
I am pleased he is alive and kicking, I like his acting after all.
Love Jackie Chan!
MaG: Jackie chan is alive and still kicking.
Rumours of Jackie Chan's death sent Twitter into overdrive until the actor's Facebook page debunked the story. It all began with a memorial page titled ''Jackie Chan RIP 08/17/2011''
may god bles himjust a romour...
Wtf?
No big deal
Oh boy
He hav a gud personality.
Kill tat bast. Who did this
This kind of bullshxt should not be believed....
I almost believed d Rumour! Am happy he's alive!!!
Never take social networks seriously!
thanks
i knw he waznt dead cos even if he's dead der are stil goin to b diff ways of his deat ad wil mak it confusin