I've created a chat site which is like 2wap visit and registre and invite more and try to stay online http://kjoe002.wapka.mobi
KJOE002.WAPKA.MOBI
12 replies
167 views
Disappointed!! I thought u wil put ''AGREE'' in ur url..
hey joe
Join my www.darkworld.org
i had joined the site n he`s requestin all to design the site for him 
Really ?
AfaQue: i had joined the site n he`s requestin all to design the site for him 
AfaQue: i had joined the site n he`s requestin all to design the site for him 
im goin to design his site and mix all 2wap,prodigt,itsmy,moco,fb,twitter,google,yahoo and his site will be in outer spaceharis: Disappointed!! I thought u wil put ''AGREE'' in ur url..
he forgot to agree too much excited to link his siteM der!
you all are kidding
_KJOE_: you all are kidding
m n0t..Why say that?
_KJOE_: you all are kidding
Visit cafe.Wapka.Mobi for some funny stuff